Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Entry!

Welcome to our ROR blog!!!
I guess I have the honor to post the post entry of this blog since I created it! Mwahaha... Anyway, I have given all of you the username and the password in the email. So please post entries as and when you feel like sharing. I really hope that this will be a place where we can share our daily experiences, our walk with God, our struggles in our faith, encouragements, jokes and many more! :) (But notes-taker please remember to always post your notes after cell for the particular week okay?)
~
Oh also, since I created the blog, naturally and inevitably the blog has been created skewing towards my preference ( I really tried to be as neutral as possible when creating it but you know... human nature to choose what they like! hehe). SO.... please email me your suggestions on how to improve the funtionality and the outlook of the blog (not sure whether it's too girly for some of you).
~
Let's take a cell photo soon so that we can post it in the blog too! So exciting!

No comments: