Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Hey all, remember the student I was talking about on Sunday? God is really amazing. I still have not met her this week for tuition and has yet passed her the cd but God has already started blessing this family in his very own special way. God loves them... :)

So the story goes... This student of mine is really really week in Amath (and that explains why she is so stressed out hehe) and everytime when I have to leave after tuition my mind goes... "Crap think this time maybe will fail again". I know that's very bad of me but honestly, she is that weak in Amath. As I always felt helpless towards this student, I have been praying for wisdom for her and miracle to happen. Cut the long story short, last night her mom msged me and said Melissa passed her Amath and she got a B4! Her mom sounded really pleased and encouraged. When I recieved this msg, I knew it was God! Nobody (not me, not Melissa, not her family) could have caused this to happen. God is working in this family...

All I wanna say is that God just wants us to obey what He has called us to do and He takes cares of everything else. I basically took the step of faith and say yes God I will reach out to this family and before I can do anything, God is preparing the way for me and helping me gain favor from the family! And also God answers our prayer, so let's continue to pray and stay close to God. :) We serve an amazing God right?

I am going to pass her the cd this sat as a gift of encouragement. Continue to pray with me that her family will be touched by the songs inside and more opportunities will be given to share words of spiritual encouragement to the family!

Serene

No comments: